Go to website Clickhere
How to get a voters card in India
Voter’s card is mandatory like the ration card to prove your identity.
What with the elections looming large there is hectic activity in distribution of voter cards. The voter card is very important as you are even required to produce your identity while receiving a courier letter.
In Andhra Pradesh you can take two photographs, one age proof and an address proof and get a voter's card within one hour at any E seva centre.
Things you’ll need
- Xerox copy of ration card,
- Xerox copy of telephone bill or electricity bill
- Xerox copy of pan card or passport (if you have one)
- At present they have set up collection boxes at various accessible points and distributed applications forms to the residents who have not already obtained voter’s cards. Municipality opens camps at various points, area wise and informs the local residents to bring in their valid documents on stipulated dates and timings.
You have to produce Xerox copies of
- Proof of residence i.e. electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.
- Xerox copy of ration card ( as proof of the inmates as all the memeber are photographed for ration card)
- Xerox copy of pan card or passport for age proof(if you have one) or birth certificate or school certificate for age proof
- All the inmates of the family who want to obtain voter card must be present at the camp, where the voters are photographed and individual voter card is issued instantly.
For more details click here